Terms and Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Little Stories Photography Ltd. (which we will call “us” or “we” to keep it simple). Little Stories Photography Ltd. Is a limited company registered in England Wales (company registration number 09793595). We also trade as Cassandra JB Photography. Our registered office can be found at 30 Red Lion Street, Richmond, TW9 1RB, England.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
- Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our Website. By using the Website you are confirming that you accept these Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
- We may update this Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- By accessing this Website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this Website for your use in accordance with these Conditions. You must not modify the copies of any materials on this Website in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Conditions of use your right to use this Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- You may not (except to the extent required in order to use this Website in accordance with these Conditions) copy, store in any medium (including in any other Website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, delete or show in public any part of this Website or systematically extract material from this Website or any document available through it, create any derivative works from it or in any other way exploit commercially all or any part of this Website or any document available through it without our prior written consent.
- This Website should only be accessed using a computer linked to a secure network environment.
- We cannot guarantee that this Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this Website please contact us by email at [email protected] and we will endeavour to correct it.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this Website will be free from viruses. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this Website. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability (save in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence and for fraud) in connection with (a) any damage or loss caused by errors, computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components originating or contracted from the Website or from any third party Websites linked to this Website and (b) any interruptions in your access to the Website.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this clause you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you will indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of you not complying with this clause.
Our data controller is Little Stories Photography Ltd., 30 Red Lion Street, Richmond, TW9 1RB
Our site is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
f you have any questions about this privacy notice, including details of the Group companies, or any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
Email address: [email protected]
Postal address: Little Stories Photography Ltd., 30 Red Lion Street, Richmond, TW9 1RB
What information do we collect?
Information you give us to make an enquiry: You may give us your Identity and Email by filling in forms on our site or on our social media pages or profiles, or by corresponding with us by phone, email, otherwise.
Contract: Information you provide us to enter into a contractual agreement, but not including financial information. We use a third party service, Xero.com, to manage our client's personal information after we enter into contract. We do this to effectively manage our contracts and billing. This information is used to send out invoices and for accounting purposes only.
Google Analytics: When someone visits www.cassandrajbphotography.com we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
How will we use this information?
- to enter into a formal contract of services;
- to provide you with information about the services we offer that you have requested;
- to ensure that our site's content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to create reports to assist with future marketing;
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so.
- We may monitor your use of our site and record your or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- We only keep your information for as long as is necessary.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: Please email [email protected] to discuss.
We are committed to protecting your privacy, and at the same time we endeavor to use any data we collect from you to provide the best possible service.
Collection of information using cookies
If you would like to find out more about cookies, including how to manage or delete them, then we recommend you visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are used by most websites to tailor information and marketing messages to better suit your needs, as well as to store login or personal information for your convenience.
Types of cookie used on our website
- Session Cookies - We use a session cookie to remember your login for you and what you've put in your basket. These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionalities on the site will be broken.
- Google Analytics - We use this to understand how the website is being used in order to improve the user experience.
Data collection and use
- We collect personal data that you volunteer while using our website.
- We may use your data for research and development, customer administration and marketing.
- We do not collect or use personal data for any other purpose, nor do we share it with third parties. However, if we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we will ask your permission first.
- If you give us personal information about somebody else, such as a colleague, we will assume you have their permission to do so, and their data will also be subject to this policy.
Confidentiality & security
- We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send personal data via our website.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- Unauthorized access
- Improper use or disclosure
- Unauthorized modification
- Unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to state institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
- You are entitled by law to request a copy of any personal data we hold about you. If you would like to know whether we hold personal information about you, or to request a copy, you can ask us by email or post (details on our contact page).
- We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about you within 20 working days. To enable us to release any data, we may require proof of your identity.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
- Rectified or amended